Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Started in 2007 Waited until 2009 to make my first post.... that's just sad...

So here I go... Like I do not have enough stuff to do... But I've been wanting to blog for awhile, for those family and friends that do not MySpace or FaceBook.  Not that I know a lot of people, but hey, maybe I'll collect a following.  I also thought this would be a good place to keep track of the 5 things I'm grateful for everyday.  I've been journaling them, but I think acknowledging them openly; will make me accountable for them and hopefully encourage others to think of the things they are grateful for as well!  Sometimes the things I am grateful for are small, but other times they may be significant... Often, when Emma gets out of school in the afternoon, she'll ask me what I was grateful for that day.  It puts a smile on my face to know that she is interested in my personal ventures!  So my "Gratitude List" has only one rule.  I cannot say my kiddos, because that is too easy!  

Here is my list for today: 
  • The beautiful woodpeckers at my bird feeder.
  • My Nespresso Machine!
  • My husband's hard work and dedication to our family.
  • My neighbor Kim.
  • Our Financial Security during this trying economic time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment