Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Jimmy Buffett

Cameron and I went to a Jimmy Buffett concert this weekend with a few of his coworkers and their wives.  We had an absolutely, unbelievably good time!!!!  The music was great the atmosphere was electric, my husband made me feel like the most beautiful, perfect, amazing women there or on the face of the earth even...  It was really great.  I did a lot to recharge our love, not that it need recharging, but it definitely gave us a boost! 

Here's the funny thing... I always don't want to go when we have an event to attend.  The night before my mom came down because she was going to watch Elliot (Emma went camping with some friends!) for us while we were at the concert.  I was just going on and on to her about, how I didn't want to go, and blah, blah, blah, blah...  And on the way to the concert I was telling Cameron that I really wanted to just stay at the house with my Mom and spend time with her, because I never have uninterrupted time with my Mom, since Emma is always demanding all of her attention.

I don't know why I always feel this way.  I always have a good time when we go out, and Jimmy Buffett was above and beyond all expectations!  Live music really makes you feel so very alive!  And I had such a great time with Cameron.  It was on of those few nights that you wish would never end.

Thank you for all of my blessings.... Forever in your debt! 



Jimmy Buffett Gratitude:
  • Esatlick for being so funny and always taking it over the line!!!!
  • Davis for having it "under control" yeah right!!!!
  • Kyna for making me feel accepted and part of the group.
  • Audience participation songs
  • Crazy people reminding me why I do not drink!!
  • Oversized (and / or) Old women wearing (and / or) doing things that they shouldn't!  What a great laugh!
  • Bad boob jobs to help me remember why I like being 100% Kristy!

No comments:

Post a Comment