Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bad few days...

Ugh.... I have been having a really bad few days.  I just haven't been feeling 100%, and unfortunately it has shown in some of my actions and words.  I have been trying very hard over the past few months to become a better / nicer person.  I have actually been doing a really great job.  (if I may say so myself)  But the past week or so seem to have gotten the best of me and I really need to work it out, so I can get back on track.

I talked to Sandra (my doctor) today and was able to attain some clarity, as to why me behavior may be a little haywire.  She reminded me that sometimes when someone has OCD, like me, and is faced with a situation that is out of her control, sometimes she will lose her ability to maintain calm, rational thought processes. 

Well let me tell you... the situation I have been dealing with the past couple of weeks is definitely 100% OUT of my CONTROL.  Which really IS fine with me, because I know that my husband will take care of the situation in a way that is best for our family, but ultimately the decisions, actions, and consequences do affect my children and myself.  I just need to remember that I trust my husband whole heartedly, and that he only has my and our families best interests at heart.

I have really been slacking in my blogging, and this blog really helps me stay accountable for my mental health.  I think I  need to acknowledge that I have been feeling a little worse, since I have not been maintaining it the way I have intended to.  With that said, I am hoping to get of on the right foot again and continue to work on making positive changes in my life.  Most importantly for ME!!! But also for my family!!!

Things I'm grateful for:
  • Dr. Davis
  • My desire to be healthy
  • clarity on my journey
  • Tiffany (you strangely understand me and are kind to me, even when I do NOT deserve it)
  • Breathing techniques
  • My Mom being here with me this weekend, and ALWAYS being at the other end of the phone no matter the time or the reason!
  • The softness only the Luka Luke can bring
  • My husband for loving me so unconditionally, even when I am having moments I am not proud of!  And for understanding or at least trying to understand what I am going through!  Thank you, baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment