Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guitar Hero = Quality Time????

For some reason it feels like it has been a really long day.  Probably because I spent the day cleaning the shutters in our house... What a pain in the posterior!  They were so dusty though and I have been putting it off for too long!

Emma and I just finished playing Guitar Hero for like two hours... My arms hurt!  Just goes to show how out of shape I am!  My arms have always been weak though.  Anyway, this was a major treat for Emma because we do not allow her to spend long periods of time on the wii, computer, or in front of the T.V.  I guess we have to cut her some slack every once in awhile.

I spent all of my days playing video games or talking on the phone for hours on end.  I haven't turned out to be a bad person, but I could definitely have benefited form parents who were more diligent about me being active and playing outside or participating in sports.

Funny how I parent so opposite of the way my Mom parented me...

Five things I'm grateful for:
  • Being able to return something, because you changed your mind about it! (and still having the receipt!)
  • My husband's patience.
  • Controlling my hunger, even if it is only for a moment!
  • Air conditioning.
  • PSA essentials stamps & stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment