Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Yes... It's True...

I'm sad to say that I spent way too much time playing Guitar Hero again.  It's so addictive.  Emma didn't play tonight.  She had a Picaso project to work on for Quest, so it was just me. I think that makes it even sadder. LOL!

I went to lunch with my sisters-in-law (Tiffany & Sarah) today at Chuy's in Dallas.  I don't know what I was thinking... Don't get me wrong I love my sisters-in-law, and it has nothing to do with them.  It's just that I HATE driving in Dallas.  I think I've literally done it a total 5 or so times in the past eight years we have lived in the Metroplex.

Every time I have a panic attack in the car and to top it off, this time, I had Elliot with me.  Holy Cow!!!  And I always get lost trying to get home.  How in the heck does that happen????  So, as I'm sure you have surmised, I made it "out" safely and am home enjoying the internet, as usual!

I think this time was a little less chaotic because I had the sat-nav in the truck.  I love that thing.  And it was incredibly accurate in Dallas.  Sometimes in smaller areas it doesn't have all of the latest updates.  It was very easy to follow the directions, although the five million lane switch overs to make your exit weren't as easy!

Of course, lunch was worth it because I got to see my two favorite sisters-in-law, not to mention do a little shopping! (always a plus!)  The food was tasty and I got to have a heart attack due to a car jumping the curb and making me think it was coming straight for us!  Wish I could have had a margarita, but you know the whole drink and drive thing... and the whole responsibility for a minor child thing... LOL!  Maybe next time!

All in all , it was a busy, good day! 

So many things to be grateful for... but here are just five:
  • Watching the calves play in the pasture across the road.
  • Great sisters-in-law!
  • SAT-NAV!!!!!!
  • Stores having exactly what you were looking for!!!
  • Cute little yorkies that love to cuddle next to your head in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment