Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Kleenex with Lotion

I've been pretty sick for the last two weeks.  Emma had some cough-y, congested thing, and she gave it to Elliot, and Elliot gave it to me.  It stinks!  Cameron thinks it's some flu something or other because he is the only one of us who got a flu shot this year and he hasn't been sick at all.  Emma had gotten better for a few days, but then she started coughing again a couple of days ago.  I'm just so tired of all of the tissues all over the house, and all of these nasty, wet coughs. Hopefully, we'll all be feeling much better soon! ;o) oh, and if you don't spend the extra money on the good tissues with lotion, I would highly recommend it.  It is the only thing that has protected our poor schnozes from this evil illness!  I carry some around with me everywhere I go. Trust me on this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment