Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Houszzze

I have a little video of Elliot, I made a few days ago of her dancing to her little piano she received for Christmas, that I plan to post soon, but as I was taking the video I remembered taking a similar video of Emma when she was around two years old.  When we bought our first digital camera for $700 way back in December 2000, I was still pretty weary of it, thinking that nothing could replace film.  (Boy was I wrong!!!) We had the capability to make short movies and we did every once in awhile, but for the most part we stuck to our 35mm for stills and would forgo videos all together. I'm glad we did catch a few things Emma did on video, and this little dancing and singing bit is one of them.  For some reason, she really loved "She's A Brick House," by The Commodores.  I know the music in the background is playing very loudly, but you can hear Emma singing "houszzze" a little bit off beat and rhythm, but being a cute as a button!


No comments:

Post a Comment