Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Child's Joy

Elliot is really enjoying Christmas this year. She LOVES all of the Christmas lights on all of the houses, and we have been out to look at lights many times already this season. She becomes so animated when she sees a Santa or a Frostie inflatable. I think her favorite lighted attraction would have to be the little deer that move. She'll look out the window and say, "My deer, my deer!"

She makes the season that much better for me and for Cameron too, I think. She really reminds us that it's not about all the stuff, but family and togetherness. It's amazing that such a little person can bring such a bright light onto the true meaning of this time.

This is a little video of one of the house we saw on tonights excursion. Both Emma and Elliot wanted to go back and see it again, but as it was getting late, we'll have to save it for another night.


YouTube Video


Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight! ;o)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Banks Dr,Weatherford,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment