Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Yep I'm still Grateful!

Things I'm grateful for:
  • Pei Wei - not because I think it's great... I used to like it because it reminded me of P.F. Changs... But now it's just sub-par... So I'm grateful for Pei Wei reminding me that there is real food out there, and they don't serve it!
  • TEXT MESSAGES!!! I'm not sure if I have listed this before, but it should have been on my list LONG ago! I LOVE TEXTING!
  • My Neurologist, Dr. Tesfa! He's the only doctor I haven't "dumped" since we moved to the Metroplex! He's great, he really listens, and HE BELIEVES ME!!!!
  • Digital Cameras!!! I'm sure most of you know I AM THE "MAMA"RAZZI!!! (I'm pretty sure I coined that word! I should get a trademark or patent or something!) I love taking pictures, and I LOVE taking pictures of my girls!!! I'm thinking about taking some photography classes this fall!
  • The 64 acres we share with Cameron's sisters! We are so lucky that we get to live out here and raise our family in such a wonderful place!
  • Cameron's sisters for their generosity!
  • Sweet Potatoes, which I plan to blog about tomorrow, or soon!!! They aren't just for Thanksgiving!
  • Magazines!
  • Plastic Surgery... I haven't had any (yet), but I'm grateful for those surgeons who make ugly people prettier every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment