Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yay for Photograpy Class!

This is going to be a short one... but after I blogged last night about the photography class I wanted to take, I decided, "no time better than the present." So I surfed on over to our Continuing Ed site and signed up!

So for my friends that get to see all the pictures I post on FB, hopeful, you will soon be seeing some better quality photos coming your way! by October's end I might just have to go pro... NOT!!! But you will be seeing LOADS more pictures of my beautiful girls!!!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE 'EM!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! I've been wanting to take a photography class as well, but haven't been as proactive as you. I love photography and got a new camera for my birthday. You may have just given me the inspiration I needed. Thanks, Kristy!!!!

    ReplyDelete