Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Life is Good!

I haven't been posting a lot lately... don't really know why.  But I'm guessing it is because I have been feeling so good!  Life has been good!  I really feel so very blessed!  I know I've said this before and I think I will say it as often as I want to, because there is nothing wrong with acknowledging that life is good for me, and being grateful for it.

I always feel a little like I am bragging, but I realized today that I'm not bragging, I'm acknowledging... and to me this acknowledgement is my way of saying, "Thank You!"  It is me being so VERY grateful for the MANY blessings I have in my life.  I never in a million years would have imagined how wonderful and perfect my life would be!  I really am a lucky lady!

I think sometimes people forget to count their blessings, even the little ones.  I have so many little ones, and... Well... I was going to say that I have more big blessings than I deserve... but I think I'm going to change that thought... I deserve every blessing I have received in my life!  Just as anyone else who has blessings deserves them!!!

So, today I am thankful for my blessings and I would encourage others to be thankful for their blessings as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment