Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Flipped It!

I have been known to drive our Ranger a bit erratically. I guess today I took it a little too far!


It seemed like it all happened in slow motion. Yes, with both of my children in the Ranger I turned it over onto it's side taking a corner a wee bit too fast! ;o)


Emma was a bit traumatized by it all! Of course, the Ranger did tip onto her side, so I'm sure it was infinitely more frightening for her than it was for Elliot or me.

I remained surprisingly calm throughout the whole ordeal. The worst part for me was trying to get Emma to keep her arm and leg in the vehicle as we were tipping onto the side. This was the part that seemed to be in slow-mo. I was yelling at her, "Keep your arms and legs inside, keep your arms and legs inside!!!" Repeatedly!! It was like she was trying to catch us or keep us held up or something. Funny, but scary at the same time!

The good news is no one was hurt and we were able to put the Ranger upright and continue enjoying this beautiful day that God made for us! At a much slower pace, of course! ...until next time! ;o)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Weatherford,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment