Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bored, Bored or Both

Cameron has been modifying one of his little 50 cc motorcycles. Don't ask me what he's doing to it exactly, because to be quite honest, I only half listen. [and only completely don't care! ;o)] A few weeks ago he sent the engine block to some guy, so he could have it bored. Which I do know means he made part of the block larger, but it's purpose beyond that, I have not a clue. Anyway, on Thursday we received the block back in the mail and Cameron was inspecting the work, at the table, after dinner.

Elliot was immediately interested and went over to watch her Daddy. Unprovoked and out of the blue, she tells Cameron, "It's so pretty!" Her voice was so sincere and excited, you knew she was speaking honestly and from her little confused heart! ;o)

As I watched Elliot interacting with her Daddy, I could see the joy in his face. His heart was melting for this little girl that seems to share his love for all things wheeled, motored, and dangerous!

Here's a picture of the two of them with the "pretty" engine block.



I'm sure I mentioned before that I have a feeling we will be making many, many ER visits with our youngest girl! ;o)

Lord help me!!!

~k~ BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment