Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Today's Gratitude

  • Emma's happiness for her braces being off! ~ Children can really show you how precious life is when you stop, for just a moment, and cherish the small things. ;o)
  • Cameron's willingness to work through things, even when they are difficult!
  • Being able to chat, even if it was only briefly, with Erin in person!
  • All of the beautiful animals that live on our property.
  • Our wonderful, kind, and helpful neighbors, The Townsends!
  • My Mom... She's always (well, most of the time) there when I need her! She's STILL the great lady that all my friends loved back in the day, and all my new friends love just the same!
  • This wonderful cool weather! I can finally drink coffee and hot tea all day again!


No comments:

Post a Comment