Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Struggling

I want to do a gratitude list tonight... but I'm struggling for things to be grateful for... I know I have a million things to show gratitude for, and I know I can list anything, but I really would like to have a meaningful list.

I've been missing my sweet Beverly a lot this week... I've had some things on my mind and I really could use some direction. I KNOW she would steer me in the direction of the right choice, without ever saying a word!

Things I'm grateful for:
  • My life
  • My husband
  • My girls
  • Our beautiful land
  • Erin
By the rules, the first three things are not supposed to be on the list, but they are my rules and if I feel like breaking them tonight, I can! I need a little light in the darkness tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment